UC Berkeley Fall 2021: Transfer Thread

i find it strange that there hasn’t been a single “i will not attend” so it’s possible that the unauthorized doesn’t mean a rejection

sadly no

mine still says i am no longer interested

same

does that mean acceptance or waitlist??

Personally I think i am no longer interested is the group of acceptances + waitlist, and that they will change those after rejections are put in, no one knows though, all speculation.

2 Likes

just

does anyone know what happened with the freshmen? was it the exact same wording of “i am no longer interested” and “unauthorized”?

unauthorized was a reject

4.0 EECS
“I am no longer interested in attending UC Berkeley and wish to withdraw my application.”

3.98 Molecular Cell Bio
“I am no longer interested in attending”

did all of the unauthorized message go out at the same time?

Unauthorized
statistics 4.0

Ahh way to go Alarm!

I still have same message and have very strong stats for my major prereqs done as well.

for the freshmen did the withdraw button change right before decisions

3.36, Philosophy, Non-CA 4-year (CA high school graduate and parents live in CA though so idk where i stand in terms of residency), lots of ECs
“I am no longer interested in attending UC Berkeley and wish to withdraw my application.”

Could be they just haven’t gotten to mine yet

For the people with high stats + unauth, did you have prereqs done, are you from a California CC, how are your ECs?

lmao rereading these messages, we look insane y’all. Admissions team is probably like ■■■ are they talking about

5 Likes

Unauthorized 3.94 political science