UC Berkeley Fall 2021: Transfer Thread

But how they sound highly qualified?

CCC student!

Cumulative GPA : 3.95

Major GPA: 4.0

IGETC completed; graduating with four associate degrees. No TAG or TAP. All lower-division courses done this semester.

Major: Political Science

EC’s: Pre-Law Club & I work in a law office. Awarded many President Lists and members of my school’s honor society. Also did legal clinic and I shadowed a prosecutor for my local D.A. Office.

Essays: 9/10. Focused on how I overcame a challenge and how I was successful in college and how that follow during my upper-division courses. Also talked about my major and how it relates to my career choice.

Admitted: UC Irvine

Pending: UC San Diego, UC Berkeley, and UCLA.

Would you mind posting a screenshot of what you’re seeing?

Imagine if berkeley staff saw the freshman thread n decided to play with our feelings by changing the withdrawal wording for the 3 admission status

1 Like

do you have the unauthorized message

does unauthorized mean rejected? mine says unauth

If Berkeley did that, I will not go even if I get accepted. That just seems mean :joy:

1 Like

I was reading the freshman forum, the glitch theory turned out to be VERY accurate for them. I got unauthorized but wasn’t expecting to get in anyways lol
Congrats to everybody who got the withdraw button!

I’m in a zoom class right now and I must look crazy stressing over this lmao

when did the glitch show up? day before decisions or hour before?

my code changed from the top one to the bottom one.

Started the day before

How does someone even find this glitch :skull:. We’re down bad

forreal tho LMAOOO

yeah im pretty depressed at the moment lol

We are this desperate

4 Likes

less than 24 hrs left guys, just distract yourselves a little bit longer. This stuff is crazy.

I am also unauthorized, and after looking through the Class 2025 forum it seems that this source code trick is pretty accurate. Looks like a rejection for me. :frowning:

“unauthorized” ):
from CCC, Economics, 4.0 GPA

yup same here im bummed