UC Berkeley Fall 2021: Transfer Thread

I think there is a high chance that unauthorized=rejected, because just now on discord, someone said he/she forgot to update the form on portal before the priority deadline and he/she also got unauthorized message.

hi
i’m a CCC transfer
political science major
3.83 GPA
4.0 major gpa
80 units done and all pre course work done

says unauthorized

I absolutely pressed cancel. I have no clue what kind of news that would be…

Edit: I sent a winter grade update back in February so maybe it is just sending a response?? who knows

unauthorized, 4.0 GPA, history major :confused:

Now that I think about it, it does seem shady. I wanted them to not fix the glitch, but they probably should’ve. Letting people think on it for a whole day is just torture.

2 Likes

what if they just decided to switch it up and make unauthorized the acceptances and everything else wl/rejections :sob:

WHAT IS unauthorized??? Please I tried reading all the messages, can someone paraphrase what happened?

1 Like

Seeing all these high GPAs unauthorized folks have, I begin to doubt that it means rejection.

3 Likes

it is what some of us see when we click on the withdraw button

That’s true, these gpas are much too consistently high

a glitch that occurred with freshman admissions. apparently it is indicative of your decision.

Can someone with the withdraw button share some stats?

I’m pretty sure it’s the question you asked!

Actually I am happy to know in advance that I got rejected. I have an exam tomorrow, so I’ll have to move on to prepare for the exam.

1 Like

Bay CC
Haas (with interview)
4.0 and pretty strong essays/ec’s

1 Like

do you have unauthorized

Okay so, just before 4pm, everyone’s withdraw message changed to “I am not interested in attending UC Berkeley”. Then, maybe 20 minutes after, people’s withdraw messages started changing to “Our records indicate you are unauthorized to submit this form”. But it didn’t happen all at once, it was like a rolling thing. And for some reason, everyone who has the unauthorized message seems to have fairly high stats.

no i can still access mine – it says “i no longer wish to attend UC Berkeley” or something like that

If you’re unauthorized with a high gpa, can you maybe also list your other application results?

I got into UCSB, waiting on the rest