UC Berkeley Fall 2021: Transfer Thread

I was told no 100% guarantee you will be good, wait to see if you get accepted and try to get in contact with a counselor there ASAP, so they can look at your specific case if you want to be sure.

So as long as I let them know of the changes after decisions, it should be fine? I’m not sure if that can get me rescinded or not. On my UCI Provisional Admission Conditions, it says that I have to take everything I put down for Spring 21 and to let admissions officers asap about any changes. But it also has " In Progress Courses Conditioned for Admission" and there aren’t any courses listed

If i have “I am no longer interested in attending UC Berkeley and wish to withdraw my application.” on my withdraw button on the portal, what should this mean?! I’m still confused :confused:

Crap, I think the people that got e1 and e2 are accepted, e2 only waitlisted

Like letsgetawin said, contact the assigned counselor once you get in. Best of luck xxx

1 Like

I think we have only had e2 so far. it’s gonna be a long night

I only have e2, which is the form we’re seeing now. Some people have an additional hidden form, e1, which is probably the “I will not.”

I have additional hidden forms.they are e1 - e5.

• edited: e1, e2(revealed),e3,e4,e5.

how do you guys check this e1 e2 stuff :sob::sob: i have a macbook…

Daheq? You mind sending a screen shot?

1 Like

I think that’s the same for everyone. It displays different messages depending on the server’s response. It seems that e5 and e4 are admit msgs.

Can you screenshot? Ty

1 Like

e1-e5image

2 Likes

this is exactly what i got

Where does this appear? How can I find if I have this?

alt+ command + i

• I meant option + command + i

Its gonna come out tmr y’all. Take a chill pill we’ll be fine c:

1 Like

Anyone got both e1 and e2?

Do we think this is waitlisted or accepted?