UC Berkeley Fall 2021: Transfer Thread

I’m CS!

Anyone have their portal switch from not authorized to something else? I’m pretty sure I’ve been rejected but I just want to make sure there isn’t a last glimmer of hope lol

dont lose hope!!! honestly the whole withdrawal speculation is just that–speculation. so dont be too worried about it:)

2 Likes

Did anyone get the message "I will not be coming to UC Berkeley and wish to withdraw my application”

Means accepted. Congratulations!

Did you get it?

My portal is still not authorized. When did it change?

It hasn’t changed from not authorized for me I was wondering if it did for anyone else though.

Mine is still “I am no longer interested in attending UC Berkeley and wish to withdraw my application”

me too

They didn’t decide for you yet, or haven’t uploaded your decision. A fraction of people seem to have that.

eek mine also still says “i am no longer interested” probably just gonna go to sleep and check again in the morning to see if there’s any change

Hard to believe they haven’t decided yet when its literally the day decisions are supposed to come out. I think our decisions just haven’t been uploaded completely yet.

2 Likes

No no no, I did not get it. I was wondering if anyone else got it

1 Like

Does it come out at 3 or 5 pm?

3 PM most likely

I am pooping my pants

What is your message?

the one that everyone has

for anybody still reading this, I forgot to do the MAP@BERKELEY supplement form, which admissions officers said they wouldn’t open to me two days after the deadline, and I’m getting the “unauthorized” message for the withdrawal page