UC Berkeley Fall 2021: Transfer Thread

mine is still the same but i’m scared it’s gonna suddenly change sometime before decisions come out :sweat:

Is that possible?

I got the exactly same code. However, I have some updates on my Calcentral Portal (berkeley.edu one, not the MAP@Berkeley one) My completed task was actually 3, but it suddenly became six.

Ya c: u can’t apply for it tho
https://admissions.berkeley.edu/spring-admission-transfer-students

Good news for you. I guess you are the standard bearer for this portal astrology :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

lol I hope it is a good news too.
SAT Reasoning/ACT Plus Writing

Completed Apr 23

SAT Subject Exam

Completed Apr 23

SAT Subject Exam

Completed Apr 23
were suddenly added to my CalCentral (berkeley.edu) completed task, which I never submitted before.

1 Like

thank you! you are so sweet!

1 Like

Guys, if you guys have calcentral account, please go to the past university alarm and see if there’s pending notification call “Code of Conduct”

Can you please share a screenshot?

This strongly (99+%) suggests you are in. They are not considering test scores so they will not ask for reports, so they automatically changed those as completed tasks. Would you mind sharing a screenshot of what you saw when you checked the page source of withdrawal page? Mine is here. Specifically, do you have F,F,T for “wish to cancel my admission”? How about for “I will not be coming to UC Berkeley and wish to WITHDRAW my application?” Do you have F,T,T for that?

i don’t get it. Could you be clearer about this?

FFT for cancel, FTT for withdraw

1 Like

It’s for those who have previously taken classes at UCB.

I just logged into the Berkeley portal and I clicked on the “General Education/Breadth - College of Letters & Science” form that had to be submitted at the end of January. I submitted it on time, however, when I pressed “edit” a whole new section appeared to fill out, asking for my specific courses and grades. I refreshed the page cause it shocked me, and now it is gone. Anyone else see that?

This is what i got

This is mine.

lol I can’t even see the form maybe it’s because I applied for college of engineering?

True. It’s for L&S only.

Ty!!! Good luck c:

Does it have a bunch of other stuff underneath including course grades and such? AT307