UC Berkeley Fall 2021: Transfer Thread

yeah im pretty worried about that unauthorized button :skull:

These last 3 hours are going to be the worst

Oh well, I’m sure you’ve gotten into alot of other good UCs. I’ll probably go to UCSC.

don’t count yourselves out yet! nothing’s for certain until 3:00pm <3 everything is still speculation and even if the freshmen glitch was mostly accurate I think it’s pretty clear our iteration of the glitch is not the same as their’s

3 Likes

I log onto college confidential for the first time in literally a week and this is what I see? bro ive never been more confused than rn… yall talking bout E1/E2, yall got me thinking im in organic chemistry. like Im just at a loss for words rn

7 Likes

Imagine this is an elaborate ruse by some IT intern to punish us for not being able to wait :rofl:

2 Likes

What do you see under withdraw?

what is this cal central code of conduct thing? is there a way for us to check whether we got it?

that jawn says “privacy statement” under withdraw application bro

No More withdrawal talk. I feel bad for even pushing it. We have one dude actually clicking in the withdraw box.

Click it and you’ll see. Don’t go beyond the confirmation page though.

my brother kentel, imma just wait until 3 pm. I switched out of a comp sci major 2 years ago, really not trying to see a whole bunch of gibberish and try to analyze it

you guys literally just wait three hours :sob:

Felicia thats what im sayin, u go girl!

what we could do though is ask like a friend/family member on the east coast to log onto our portal for us rn since its already 3 PM there and then they tell us our decision

Unfortunately the portal servers only speak PDT. They won’t be fooled by those shenanigans.

I thought it was in English

4 Likes

i’m on the east coast rn and don’t have a decision LOL

Does anyone know where the 3pm time came from? How do we know it’ll be then isn’t it usually at like 5?

Just be happy cal’s more organized than UCLA haha

2 Likes