UC Berkeley Fall 2021: Transfer Thread

Finally got the courage to click on the “withdraw application” link. I suspect “I would like to withdraw for further consideration” is the default.

yea i don’t think they will change like the freshmen’s did until a couple days prior to decision release or admissions might have found out and fixed it already

1 Like

or it could be that Berkeley hasn’t posted decisions for transfers on the portal yet.

We’re almost there guys.

I believe the freshmen got the glitch only 2-3 days before, so my guess is that on the 20th you can check in on the application for the update.

2 Likes

I’d assume they’d have fixed that glitch by now

2 Likes

wait have any transfers received admission yet?

No, all decisions will be released on April 23rd.

I honestly don’t think it’s a glitch, so there’s nothing to fix. They know what they were doing. What are they gaining or losing by us ostensibly knowing if we’re accepted or not?

1 Like

i’m honestly not even going to check that when the time comes… that seems too stressful hahaha I’m just gonna look on the 23rd😂

2 Likes

I hear UCLA comes out today. Any of you applied? Good luck.

yep i did!

1 Like

You must be so nervous! Haha

Always rooting for yah

1 Like

hahah yes i am! but aw thank you, same to you!

me I also applied to UCLA!! good luck to you

1 Like

I didn’t apply, thank goodness, I can’t put up with anymore of this. I only have cal and Davis to wait on.

wow the UCLA thread vs this one is night and day

theirs is so active

gl all to ur UCLA admissions

1 Like

Haha agreed it’s nice to see it so active! I’m pretty sure this thread will come alive next week when Berkeley releases their decision :smiley:

is there a discord for this?

Yess! Join the UC Berkeley Transfer Discord to get connected with us all on our processes! PabqQeZr

Here is my take; If they admit one student with a 2.01 GPA, the first quartile widens substantially, and GPA’s top out at 4.00, so this data set is heavily skewed left.

It’d be relatively easy to reverse-engineer the curve if they gave a mean GPA figure, like Haas does, but I couldn’t find one for Rausser.

Put another way: If you have a gpa slightly below the 25th percentile, keep up the faith!