UC Berkeley Fall 2021: Transfer Thread

Anyone planning to file an appeal?

which email should I contact if I have to ask about why there is a random AP test on my file

?

yes, you’ll get a physical acceptance letter

1 Like

Awesome! Thank you!

Congrats everyone!! You will all do amazing at Cal!!

3 Likes

Are you planning on writing the extra personal statement?

yas

I am

yea

wait whats that for

Out of curiosity, could someone share their major and their provisional admission conditions? (lowkey panicking lol)
I applied to the college of natural resources and it requires B-s for all my classes and a B for my major prep.

When you fill out the waitlist form at the bottom there’s an extra little personal statement that you can write to explain anything you haven’t already explained in your piqs.

1 Like

If I take Physics 2 and Physics 3 (Physics 7B ad 7C at Berkeley) at the same time in community college, it will cause any problems?

Congrats! Can I ask the stats? Thank you!

Blockquote
Out of curiosity, could someone share their major and their provisional admission conditions? (lowkey panicking lol)
I applied to the college of natural resources and it requires B-s for all my classes and a B for my major prep.

I was looking online and it turns out some other people have provisional admission conditions of only Cs… I’m panicking real hard cuz I might not get all Bs this semester

it probably depends on what major you were admitted to. I think you can still take the classes P/NP

1 Like

Big oof for me. Thank you for sharing n congrats!!!

deleted

1 Like

Hey guys, I applied for Philosophy and was accepted. However, my letter doesn’t say anything specific about me being accepted into Philosophy, all it says is I’ve been accepted into the College of Letters and Science. So my question is if any one else was accepted into college of Letters and Science does it say which major you were accepted into? Or does it just say college of Letters and Science?

you don’t get accepted into the major for berkeley, you get accepted into college of l&s and then you have to declare ur major once you get to cal

1 Like