UC Berkeley Fall 2021: Transfer Waitlist Thread

what are you guys planning to do about housing? should i apply for housing at the school i submit the SIR at?

Based on stat of 2020 fall, UCB’s applied math yield rate is about 61%, and there are less than 450 offers sent, meaning that about 40% of people will not choose to attend. I hope this is why they have a very large waitlist for applied math.

Hey! Does anyone here know if we have to submit our spring semester grades? Just curious if it’s a mandatory thing or if they’re going to request it if they want it.

it’s not mandatory rn but if we get accepted, we have to submit our official transcripts

Do UC’s see the supplementary statement form the waitlists of other UC’s that you are also opting in for waitlisting?

no, UCs all have different waitlist systems so they’re not going to be looking at your forms or application materials from the other schools

hey guys, can yall still edit/view your waitlist opt in form ?

Nope

who is wailisted for HASS?

Not anymore, i think it means that they start looking at our app

Is anyone waitlisted and waiting for political science?

how many people do y’all think they will accept off the waitlist this year ?

I am! I got waitlisted with a 3.4gpa

Is anyone waitlisted and waiting for economic?

Is anyone waitlisted and waiting for Physics?

june 1st only 5 days away how we feelin

I saw my major yield rate were like around 85% for the past few years, is that means it will be pretty hard to get off the waitlist?

nervous haha

What is your major?

nervous but it sucks that they won’t let us know anything til like at least a week after that