UC Berkeley Fall 2021: Transfer Waitlist Thread

it’s confirmed cause everyone that reported that glitch got in

do you guys have any glitches today???

Do we know if not having the glitch means we were rejected?

no, some people got in and said they see no glitches

for the FAQ glitch do you mean like only two questions or two separate FAQ pages? bc on my portal i just checked i have a general application FAQ and when i click on my decision (still from apr 23rd) there’s a waitlist FAQ. i’ve heard about this glitch on other forums, but i don’t think this is what they meant lol. i’m pretty sure the glitch is having an admitted students FAQ on your portal. now i’m getting nervous :confused:

also does anyone know if the decisions come out all at the same time like the original round did back in april? on the ucla applicant portal they make it pretty clear they release their waitlist decisions on a rolling basis… lowkey hoping cal is the same bc waiting around for a specific day and time is agonizing just surprise me at this point :sob::sob:

I think they will also release their decisions on a rolling basis

1 Like

Let’s see if anything happens in 20 mins

what will happen in 20 mins ?

I feel if they are gonna release the decisions it might be at 3pm. but apparently, nothing update on my portal

so do we still think they’ll release this week ?

you know the yellow box at the top of ur portal that says STATUS UPDATE as well as decision FAQs? basically the double FAQ glitch is that you have both waitlist decision FAQ link, as well as another decision FAQ link. so there are two FAQs listed in your yellow box instead of just the waitlist decision FAQ. some of the glitches were that the yellow box was missing any FAQ links all together

1 Like

are there any of you that are waitlisted for social welfare??

So, today is not the day for the first wave?

Seems not yet, at least not for me lol

Hey y’all I’m also on the waitlist for Latin American studies! 3.6 Gpa. Not seeing a double FAQ glitch but I’m on my phone. Hopefully the decisions come out soon I’m just happy I didn’t get rejected. Good luck to all :slight_smile:

Wait so were people getting the glitch yesterday?

not anyone that we know of

Maybe they will release it tmr or Friday?

Is anyone else waitlisted as a legal studies major?