UC Berkeley Fall 2022: Transfer Thread

Major: Business Administration
GPA: 3.87

Extracurriculars: Work part time, 1 internship, clubs

IGETC status: Completed

In-state/OOS/International?: In-State

School Type: California Community College

Other (Strengths, weaknesses, hooks, etc.): 1-year transfer (did a few CC classes during HS as dual enrollment) took 19 units this summer, 21 in the fall, 20 as of spring, completed IGETC. Bit worried about my GPA as I got a B when I was taking the CC course in HS. First-gen student

Where else did you apply/TAG?: UC Davis (TAG), UC Irvine

Also curious if anyone was requested for a video interview from Haas? I’m wondering if it’s a good thing?

I also applied to Haas, and this year all applicants were invited for a video interview.

10 days guys!!! Good luck everyone!

5 Likes

Hey, guys! Want to talk to people while waiting for our results? Join our UC Transfers Discord! Discord

hi everyone. i do not want to cause any undue panic but i just got off a call with a representative for Berkeley admissions and i was told that decisions will come out April 15th, which is 2 days from now! I cannot confirm the information but i did ask the rep twice to confirm that i heard right and i am certain that that’s what the rep said.

3 Likes

Who did you talk to? The office of admission is closed on Wednesdays???

2 Likes

If you look at the Berkeley contact website, you can see that there’s a rep help desk on zoom

1 Like

oh okay, thank you for clarifying! This is so nerve-wracking.

1 Like

can u call and clarify idk if the other guy is a ■■■■■

Does it really matter. Just wait 2 days and see lol.

I have a feeling that the rep was mistaken since cal sent out an email about releasing it on the 22nd but who knows

2 Likes

wait so when should we start checking the withdrawal thing?

on the day of

Tomorrow , decisions will be released ?

no they won’t

2 Likes

I could’ve sworn that the portal used to say that decisions would be released on 4/22. Now, it says on or before 4/22. I’m willing to bet they’ll come out before.

i mean i don’t know if decisions will be released tomorrow, but just wanted to say that the portal always said on or before 4/22

1 Like

I’m 99% sure it said on 4/22 when I was checking a few or two ago, since I had internalized that was when they’d be sent out. Why else would they make that change?

It always said “on or before,” I’ve checked it every day since applying lol

7 Likes

it always said on or before lmao