UC Berkeley Fall 2022: Transfer Thread

Has anybody else called that admissions number and asked?

nvm i called not coming out tomorrow

3 Likes

bruh u said u called and they said coming on the 15th why u playing. leave us alone

5 Likes

bruh you don’t gotta dog on me I was just saying what I was told by the Berkeley rep. It’s not that deep

u said u called the rep and he said the 15th, but then called and it’s not coming tomorrow. So the rep lied to you… Are you being truthful? I called too and they said just wait and didn’t say the date.

1 Like

yes lol. one was the person who was manning the zoom help desk and another was an AO. Their office was closed on wednesdays so I had to go to the help desk for a separate question and the rep there told me decisions would come out today. I called yesterday and spoke with an AO to double check and they said decisions weren’t coming out today.

Moreover, what reason would I have to lie on a random college admissions online forum?

Will everyone get their decisions in 22nd??

they should all come out at the same time

2 Likes

I totally feel you. When I asked the UNC AO, they kept saying that decisions may come out on mid-April but I got my decision at the 9th. AO won’t usually tell you the exact date other than the date indicated on the website, cuz they need to take responsibility.

1 Like

My sense is the decisions will be released on 4/22. See attached which seems to confirm that timing Transfer Students: Welcome from the Undergraduate Dean | College of Chemistry

3 Likes

this seems like confirming its the 22nd! another week of torture yay

ooh my bad then sorry my ass is just sensitive asf rn

girl me too

4/22 afternoon for sure. Guys we all worked hard just chill out and sit back for it:)

6 Likes

someone help me kill time for another week what so I do

enter a coma and wake up when decisions out

2 Likes

Hello, can you make a permanent link to the UC Berkeley Transfer Discord?

Good morning everyone! Today is the week. has anyone tried the withdrawal hack?

nah it’s not gonna change until the night before

So everyone’s says the same thing right now, AKA “I’m no longer interested in attending UC Berkeley and wish to withdraw my application”