UC Berkeley Fall 2022: Transfer Thread

I can’t access it RIP

congrats yall

i do

i do

if you mean the withdrawal button, i have access

does anybody know if cal day is just for freshman ? or can admitted transfer students attend too ?

1 Like

i have no idea tbh but i work at the cal student store and i know it’s gonna be insane that day🥲

oh no ! that’s cool that you work there, but it’s probably going to be so busy !

i think it would be pretty messed up if cal day was solely for admitted freshmen so i think transfers are allowed to come as well. also idk how they’re even gonna check for that but if you’re in the area, you should try and come!

fasho ! i think i might try and go up saturday. i mean although we don’t know decisions yet, looking at the inspection of the withdrawal page compared to what i had last year, i think i got in again and want to see more of the mech e department

What happened to you last year? What time did you check the withdrawal status?

last year i had the i will not come to ucb message and got waitlisted so i ended up staying at cc an extra year. im getting the same message again so hopefully i actually got in this time

Is it too early still or rn should be it?

the portal astrology thing should be live right now

it should be accurate rn

also @caltransfers on insta replied to my dm and they said cal day IS open for newly admitted transfers

just when you inspect the page, the things i have this year are the same as what i had last year, and i got admitted last year but couldn’t attend

awesome !

what should we specially be looking for when inspecting the page?

last year, i had e1-5 when inspecting and i also have this message: “I will not be coming to UC Berkeley and wish to cancel my admission. I understand that the admission deposit is not refundable.” also, dont want to cause any confusion, but mine still says, " I am no longer interested in attending UC Berkeley and wish to withdraw my application."

1 Like