UC Berkeley Freshman Class of 2026 Discussion

No Honors points in the GPA calculator, but HS course rigor is noted since they look at all the a-g courses taken.

I say you can have both cal and a Michigan win! Why not?

2 Likes

Go Blue!

2 Likes

Agree 100%

Plus, they may have included graded non-qualified Honors classes like Bio H, Chem H, Alg II H, Geom. H, etc.

2 Likes

Odds of a Michigan win: 40%
Odds of my D getting into Cal today: 10%
Odds of both happening 4%
Odds of neither happening and me having another pillow pounding night and her having another tearful night: 54%.

11 Likes

When admissions are announced, please include

• Admitted/Waitlist/Rejected
  • In-state vs OOS
  • Major and college
  • If you share your GPA, please make sure it is your UC GPA. UC GPAs can be calculated here. GPA Calculator for the University of California – RogerHub
  • Other acceptances/wait-lists/rejections.
  • Whether or not you were asked for LOR or additional information after your application was submitted.
1 Like

also if astrology voodoo magic worked for you :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

Sorry one more question. So he has two separate grades for each class, right? So I use both grades, but count it as only one class, right?

C/NC or P/NP grades are not included in GPA calculations because they don’t have Grade Point values like A=4, B=3…etc.

1 Like

If he has 2 grades, then he is on semester correct? Select semester from the drop down menu on the Rogerhub calculator and count the 2 grades for each class.

Will it be out at 3pm sharp?

1 Like

He is on a quarter system. That’s why I’m finding this so confusing. I can ask him to do it when he’s home, he’ll get it. :joy::joy::joy:

mine isnt out

Also a Michigan alumn. S22 applying to Cal (MET program). Accepted to Michigan CoE, but loves the Cal environ. Best of luck to all!

1 Like

Still no decision here

1 Like

If the transcript shows only 2 grades for class, then you select semesters. My son’s got quarter grades but they were not recorded on the transcript only the semester grade so you go by what is on the transcript.

Quarter system usually only produces final grades at the semester.

1 Like

I guess it’s not 3 pm release?

Several people have asked above what time decisions will be out, but haven’t seen any responses. So maybe there’s no fixed time?

Yep, it’s not out yet. Application still under review.

3 Likes