UC Berkeley Freshman Class of 2026 Discussion

im prepared for my rejection, this year sucked so much, im prolly just gonna CC transfer

10 Likes

The classes end at the semester, with a grade for each quarter. At least that’s what I see on his unofficial transcript. (4x4 schedule if you’re familiar with that).

Apparently not, so that knot in my stomach won’t transform into a dark hole of hopelessness for an indeterminate amount of time … I only ask that it be released at least 20 minutes before the Michigan game so I can manage through my D’s initial wave of grief before tipoff!

3 Likes

5 pm maybe?

1 Like

Deleting this comment because I don’t trust the source!

2 Likes

Hmmm

1 Like

those are trolls. no acceptances have been released

2 Likes

Then use 4 grades for each course and use quarters on the drop down.

I think it is 330pm.

1 Like

Twitter says “before 11:59pm PST”

3 Likes

4 Likes

Obviously I can’t know if that’s what you will end up doing, but I know a lot of students who did that and it worked out beautifully for them, getting all the ge credits out of the way on the cheap but with great cc professors then finishing the last two years at the UC of their choice. Best of luck to you!

3 Likes

Rice admissions are out at least

3 Likes

yeah, I just figured that out!

1 Like

Thanks. No one seems to know the release time for sure I guess.

2 Likes

I think that is from a few years ago

berkeley early admissions in feb came out at 3:30 pm

1 Like

Guess I’ll just keep refreshing the portal for the next hour

8 Likes

Or check at 5😎

Idk, my dad is suspicious of the CC route. He thinks the quality is not as good there, but I told him that I think it’s better because I already got rejected from UCI, and I really don’t want to go to my other accepted schools. I’m just not very keen on attending any of them, they’re so far away.

2 Likes