UC Berkeley Freshman Class of 2027 Waitlist/Appeal Thread

Has anyone got off for cellular/molecular bio in l&s?

2 Likes

Anything yet from college of chemistry?

for those who just got off the l&s waitlist, is there anyone who did NOT opt into FPF?

for people accepted of the word, di you have until today at 11:59 to respond

1 Like

People accepted from the waitlist last Monday 5/8 had until 11:59 pm yesterday (5/14) to respond to the offer.

2 Likes

Does anyone know about Rausser College of natural resources

nothing today?

1 Like

i have not heard any releases today and I don’t have any portal indications either:|

1 Like

no release this week?

1 Like

It’s typically sent between 2 to 8pm EST from the data I have gathered. So if there is a release today, there is still time to receive it. But, there could be a day or more lag from the expiration of the first wave before they fully dip back into the WL pool. Also, it depends on the mix of those that didn’t accept matching a needed criteria for them to open the WL again.

It’s also very possible that they were close to completing the class before they admitted some students from the WL last week. There may not really be another “wave.” (Or there might be!)

This time of year, it’s sort of tortuous for those who really have their hearts set on a particular school coming through for them. I really hope everyone is spending most of their time getting excited about the school they are currently committed to. It’s not where you go but what you do when you get there!

3 Likes

But how long do we wait for, because what abt our other offers, when should we go ahead with the others?

1 Like

You should definitely go ahead with your other plans! At this time, you should have already accepted an offer from another school where you were admitted (unless your alternate plan is a gap year or community college). Don’t delay in signing up for housing, orientation, and everything else! Connect with other students and get excited about the opportunities available at the school you will be attending.

If you do end up getting in to Cal off the wait list, you can always cancel your other plans at that time. Colleges understand that some students change their plans later in the spring or summer.

4 Likes

Does anyone know if Rhetoric has been considered yet for the WL?
It was my alternate major.
Just wondering if anyone in this forum got off the waitlist for an Alternate Major. ty!

Some of you guys need to wait patiently. You’ll hear back whenever they make the decision. Just wait, lol

ik, just wondering if anyone got off the WL this time around through their alternate major

1 Like

Last year UCLA kept their WL going into August. I believe UCI was into July. Hang in there, still May!!!

is there a way to ask if any more decisions will be released

You can call admissions but I would be surprised if they gave you a definitive answer.

i asked this was the answer
There is a high chance that another round of offers are coming.

4 Likes