UC Berkeley Freshman Class of 2027 Waitlist/Appeal Thread

do you think there will be any more wl

2 Likes

Yes more results will come soon. Mostly only engineering results have come out

1 Like

wondering the same

Perhaps the new College of Computing, Data Science and Society could be a reason why they’re admitting more engineering majors?

Then they should be admitting more DS and CS students but they are not. They admitted very less students for l&s CS

1 Like

My daughter just got off the waitlist for L &S. We are in state. She had committed to DAvis, but now doing Cal

4 Likes

today?

What major did she apply for?

1 Like

Congrats! what major

Wondering the same, any news on appeals?

has anyone gotten in for fpf program?

Anyone get off for Biology + Business, B.S.

2 Likes

Any notifications this week?

Wanted to ask whether anyone has been admitted off the waitlist into FPF yet?

I am still waiting for my appeal decision. Heard that decision will be notified till the 1st of June. Did anyone hear back from the admissions office yet? If so, congratssss

1 Like

They sent a bulletin to high school counselors that seemed to say everyone would know final status soon, so they must be doing the last notifications and closing the WL pretty shortly: *“For your students who still have not heard back from the waitlists or appeals, we know this time has not been the most exciting. But your students will be hearing back soon from us and we appreciate everyone’s patience in our process.”

Does this mean people who have’s heard from them will be rejected?

No Decision = No Decision.

Until you hear one way or another, you are still on the waitlist.

1 Like

is there a way to change my major when I’m on the waitlist

Please don’t do that. It will likely not improve your chances and might even be detrimental. What major did you apply to and what would you want to change it to?

1 Like