UC Chance please! Particularly UCSD

<p>Hi, I’m looking for UCSD chances, but it would be nice to get chances for UCB, UCLA, Davis, Irvine, and Santa Barbara as well! </p>

<p>Academics:
SAT I: 2160 (690 CR, 730 M, 740 W, 10 essay).
SAT II: 650 Physics, 710 Math II
UC GPA: 3.85 weighted (I think.)
AP Scores: WHAP- 4
Physics B- 3
Calc AB- 4
Senior Year Course Load: ERWC, AP Statistics, AP Biology, AP Gov, AP Microeconomics, AP European History</p>

<p>Extracurriculars/Community Service:
Berryessa Chinese School (12 years, graduating at the end of senior year)
Active member of Key Club (2 years), CSF (3 years), filmmaking club (4 years) — on-campus
Officer of Key Club (1 year) — Project Director/Board Member
Tzu-Chi High School group (International nonprofit organization, ~100 or so hours)
Taught English for Tzu-Chi in Taiwan (unpaid, 158 hours)</p>

<p>Misc:
Intended Major: Undecided
State (domestic): CA
Ethnicity: Asian</p>

<p>dont do undecided…youll **** yourself in the *******</p>

<p>i applied as undecided to 9 uc’s got declined to all
2.1k sat, 4.1 weighted. 5 aps.</p>

<p>ah, I didn’t mean undeclared, I meant whatever major I’m going with isn’t set in stone</p>

<p>I’ll keep that in mind though, thanks</p>

<p>FWIW, my son was admitted to UCSD for computer engineering a couple of years ago with almost your exact stats. (His SAT was just a few points more and his GPA a tiny bit less.) His course load also wasn’t quite as rigorous as yours. But, we are out-of-state, so that might have made a difference. He was not admitted to UCLA.</p>

<p>I think you’ll get into UCSD, UCD, UCSB and UCI. UCB and UCLA get so many applicants with your stats, it’s tough to predict.</p>

<p>^ Agree with NCalRent.
Your stats are pretty solid for those schools.
If you’re thinking engineering for UCB/UCLA, I’d say it’d be tough to get in.</p>

<p>Also contrary to what ucboundallday says, applying as undeclared is fine. Probably trolling (not completely sure on this, but as long as you have the required statistics, at least one campus must take you).</p>

<p>Applying undecided will not affect your chances of admission.
Your GPA is on the low end. LA and Cal probably won’t happen, but Irvine, Davis and SD are high matches.</p>