UC checking extracurricular activities

<p>So anyway i head they check ur activities. Theres this one award/honor i got however i cant find the letter to back it up. Should i not mention the honor/award in case UC asks me to verify. Or should i just take the chance and just mention the award/honor and keep looking for that letter i had. (its been 2 years dont know where i put it) </p>

<p>Also what if an activity/honor/award can not be verify? what exactly happens?</p>

<p>Can your counselor vouch for you?</p>

<p>They will check and rescind offer or they check pre-admission.</p>

<p>nope i doubt it. wat do u mean check pre-admission. So if i get accepted into a college there going to check all my awards/honors and then reject me if one of them (which is true but i just cant find my letter) cant be verify?</p>

<p>edit: if u mean will my counselor back me up? yeah he will hes really nice and if i explain to him my situation he can vouch for me.. however i am not sure of my counselor knows about this award.</p>

<p>bump i really need to know guys if i should leave the award off or add it. Apps are due tomorrow.</p>

<p>i think they only verify 10 percent of the applicants</p>

<p>Small award does not make or break you. If this were for my D, she would leave them off. She left off piano because she also could not find the certificate either and her counselor cannot vouch for her outside activity. She spent like 6-7 years with piano but the piano teacher is dying. So her piano teacher is not there to vouch for her.</p>

<p>We will accept other forms of verification; newspaper articles, letters from the organization, statement from your principle. If you can’t find the letter and get selected for verification there will be some way to verify the award.</p>

<p>ahhh no too late i left it off....... </p>

<p>thx UCD admission anyway :) but where were u yesterday</p>