UC Condition of admissions

<p>I thought it would be a nice idea to list the different UC’s condition of admissions since a lot of the seniors ,during their second semester, tend to get senioritis and it would be nice to have one place to look instead of looking on every forum. </p>

<p>UCs </p>

<p>UC Berkeley
UCLA
UCSD
UCSB :
Achieve at least a 3.0 GPA (weighted) in your senior year UC ‘a-g’ coursework and be in “good standing” (minimum 2.0 GPA) in your last term. </p>

<p>Complete all courses with grades of “C” or better in your senior year. Notify the Office of Admissions immediately if you earn a grade below a “C” in any ‘a-g’ (academic) course. If you notify us promptly, we may be able to offer some alternate preparation that will allow you to maintain your admission.</p>

<p>UCI
UCD
UCSC
UCR
UCM</p>

<p>Jeez, that’s easy. That won’t help me from not slacking off of my AP classes lol.</p>

<p>For all the UC’s it is 3.0 Weighted, no D’s or F’s. C- is ok. </p>

<p>BUT, Berkeley and LA it is 3.0 Unweighted. This is straight from a Berkeley Admission’s Officer.</p>

<p>Also, it’s 3.0 UW over BOTH semesters. Not 3.0/3.0 each semester. This is very useful for slacking off second semester.</p>

<p>This thread doesn’t clear up stuff I am afraid. A lot is based on hear-say. The best bet is still to visit each campus’ admission page and call them directly for clarification.</p>

<p>UCLA
3.0 UNWEIGHTED each semester, no D’s or F’s, if there is a change in your Sr. year schedule other than what is reported on the app, then UCLA needs to be notified IMMEDIATELY, do not wait! There have been several people on these boards this year that were rescinded because they did not meet conditions of the provisional contract.</p>

<p>can we please follow the format so ppl don’t get confused ? thanks guys :)</p>