UC Confirmation Emails?

<p>Are you supposed to receive emails from all UCs that you’ve applied to that say they received your app? If so, I only got emails from 2 out of the 5 schools I applied to. ]: Is this happening to anyone else?</p>

<p>I applied to six and I only got a confirmation email from UCSD so far, so your definitely not alone. Didn’t they also say we should receive a confirmation email from the UC Processing Center in 3-4 weeks; right now is 3-4 weeks, so is there something wrong?</p>

<p>I just got my UC Irvine confirmation today, still waiting on Cal. I’m sure everything will be straightened out soon.</p>

<p>I got mine from UCI, UCSD, and UCR. UCD will send it out late December-early January. I also heard from some friends that UCLA sent theirs out too, but I have no received it yet.</p>

<p>UCI Today, got UCSD not to long ago… still waiting on Cal, SB, UCLA (oos)</p>

<p>I got UCD today!</p>

<p>SB came in just now, two to go</p>

<p>@Kish93: Are you able to make a password for the SB one? On the page where you set up a password, it doesn’t have Fall 2012 as an option for the “application quarter”.</p>

<p>KT, the same thing pops up for me… so i assume that what it says on the other link is true: We can make our accounts after Jan 9th 2012, just so happens to be the day i visit California for the first time in my life</p>

<p>@Kish93: Oh, I didn’t get to see the other link. Thank you for sharing that!</p>

<p>As of yesterday, I received mail from all my UC schools (UCSD, UCD, UCSB, UCI, UCSC, UCR) with the last one being UCSB</p>

<p>mail? snail or e?</p>

<p>I haven’t got anything from UCLA/UCSD/UCI at all. hrmmm.</p>

<p>no berkeley/santa barbara yet. :/</p>

<p>No SB yet. :(</p>

<p>I received them all by email.
Hope everyone else receives their emails soon. ^^</p>

<p>I applied to LA, Berke, Davis, Irvine, Santa Cruz, and SD. I got from all except LA and Berkeley.</p>

<p>I applied to Santa Cruz, San Diego, Riverside, and Berkeley. I only received emails from Santa Cruz and San Diego. Maybe Riverside and Berkeley don’t want me. ;-;</p>

<p>My friend just got an ACCEPTANCE letter from UCSD via snail mail. Anyone else get the same thing?</p>

<p>Are you sure…? Decisions aren’t even out yet. Unless your friend is a genius.</p>

<p>should be</p>

<p>trolololo1</p>