UC Cosmos 2022

My daughter got a reject and we are worried. Wonderful grades, very strong letters of recommendation, good extra curriculars and a past summer project. However we have been taking extra courses at an expensive private school too, in addition to courses at our main public school. Any insight into what the admissions officers look for ?

1 Like

ahh im a sophomore and i applied to c3 and c9 and im waitlisted!! hoping and praying that i get off
gj to those who got in and gl to those to got waitlisted!!

also, even though waitlist admissions go out on april 18th, do they keep rolling until june 10th like it says in the google form?

Could you please tell me where to email? I would love to get feedback on my application as well.

I guess you can just write back to the email for that cluster.

Could that be her essay? many kids wrote their essays just repeating their accomplishments. Personal statement should be a window to display kids unique personalities and experiences.

My son was rejected for 2020 and 2021 before finally getting accepted this year. Most applicants have strong profiles so it really comes down to being older (rising seniors have priority and then it goes down from there) and having strong essays.

Does anyone know the chances for getting off the waitlist at UCSD cluster 11? I received waitlist and really want to attend this cluster, but don’t know if there is a solid chance I’ll get a spot off of the waitlist…

more prestigious research programs are beginning to release results, so there’s still a chance

Yeah I hope so… win win for both of us :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

I called UCSD COSMOS office. My daughter was waitlisted for Computer for everyday life. they admitted 20 and waitlisted 30.

30 people for one cluster? I thought they only waitlist a few people per cluster?

Congratulations! Which cluster will you be in?

This evening got off the waitlist for UCD Cluster 3.

Same here. But confused… deposit due on April 15?

just got off the waitlist for cluster 9!!

I believe the deposit is due one week from the acceptance notification.

Thank you!

Congrats! That’s wonderful!

1 Like

Did anyone get off the waitlist for Cosmos UCI? I’m waitlisted right now, but I’m not sure for what cluster.