UC/CSU Application help?

<p>Hi, I have a few quick questions if anyone is willing to answer! So I’m applying to both UC’s and CSU’s from out of state. I understand how the “A-G” course requirements work and I believe I meet all of them. That said, </p>

<p>(considering my school does not follow the A-G course system,), for calculating GPA (self reported) is it best to attempt to categorize my 10-11 grade courses into A-G and then calculate those grades for my GPA? Or should I simply take all my grades for 10-11 and use that to report for GPA. Considering that only 5 of my 7 classes would be considered A-G for sophomore year, it makes me feel a little uneasy but any clarification would help!</p>

<p>Oh and also, I haven’t seen this mentioned on too many CSU campus websites or UCs for that matter but when is the deadline to submit official AP scores?</p>

<p>Thanks a ton!</p>

<p>Nobody needs your AP Scores. IF an when you are admitted and decide to enroll, you’d submit your official AP scores so that you could get college credit for them.</p>

<p>I can’t answer the GPA question - try the [UC</a> forum](<a href=“http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/university-california-general/]UC”>University of California - GENERAL - College Confidential Forums).</p>

<p>Thank you for your response!</p>