UC Davis BioChem&MolecularBio or UCSD Biochem Under Chem

<p>Hi guys.</p>

<p>I was recently accepted as a transfer student to UC Davis Biochemistry & Molecular Biology Major, and UCSD Biochemistry under the chemistry major (non-impacted). I did apply for a TAG for both schools and got them approved. </p>

<p>Which school should I go to?</p>

<p>I got into Sixth College for UCSD (one of the easier ones for GEs, but I pretty much finished my IGETC). </p>

<p>Only Academics for me so far (I finished IGETC, Gen Chem, Gen Bio, Organic Chem, 2 Calc semesters, one semester of Calc-based Physics~dropped the 2nd semester):
If I do go to UCSD, I will have to take another calculus course (vector Calc~last in series), and take Physics courses there (also under calculus). </p>

<p>Davis is much simpler, just a non-calc based physics course. </p>

<p>I am looking forward to going to medical school one or two years after graduating. Which school is better for me? (I may want to go work for a few years before i pursue a medical degree). </p>

<p>Thanks.</p>

<p>Hi, I know this is quiet late, but I was wondering what you ended up doing? Do you regret your decision? Any suggestions? I’m a Biochemistry major as well. I was waitlisted and eventually accepted into UCSD, in Roosevelt college. However, I was denied admissions into Davis and am currently waiting for a reply to my appeal.
The problem with Davis is that i tried to TAG there, and even though i was third on the waitlist for my first gen chem class during the Fall, i didn’t get in. As a result, my TAG was denied. And they denied my admissions through the regular process. I’m taking the last semester of general chem at this moment (during the summer). </p>

<p>I only have until Sunday to accept UCSD’s offer but my appeal decision for UCD might not be until the 30th of this month. I have only been to UCD out of the two and i really like what i see there; however, i don’t want to be biased against UCSD. What’s your suggestion? </p>

<p>Thanks!</p>