Environmental Science
GPA: 3.9
ACT: 25
new SAT: 1210

Good Luck to all!

Decision: Waitlisted
In-state.
Major: Biomedical Engineering
UC GPA: around 4.2 (it gets complicated since I did some high school outside of country)
SAT: 1460
EC’s were pretty good (leadership positions in a cancer awareness club, cultural club, environment club and student newspaper, interesting personal blog with good number of followers, an internship) and my UC essays were fantastic (about learning a new language within a month, about using my cancer awareness club/ cancer research internship as a way to deal with my own tumor, about my hobby of using broken things to create furniture and about learning leadership skills while volunteering with kids and the fire alarm went off).

I’m disappointed because I thought I had a really good chance of getting in here. This scares me as far as what further UC decisions are going to look like.

Accepted!
Major: Genetics and Genomics
all my stats and stuff are in a previous reply on this thread. I’m so happy!! Legitimately a dream come true :slight_smile:

I just hope the real Regina accepts the admission offer and attends, and Davis Class of 2021 can do some fun stuff honoring her over the next four-plus years. #VivanlasReginas

Accepted!
Major: Animal Science
UC GPA: 3.95
New SAT: 1270
So excited!

Accepted
Biology
30 ACT
1350 SAT
4.09 UC GPA
In state

Son Accepted
Electrical Engineering
3.8 capped UC GPA
32 ACT
14 APs
In-state

Got into SLO and waitlisted at UCSD.

Accepted!
OOS
26 ACT
GPA: 4.2
Major: Biology

Waitlisted
Mechanical Engineering
State: Graduated highschool in Florida (co16) now resident of CA
GPA: 3.95UW / 4.12 W capped
ACT: 31
SAT(old): 1850
Essays felt great

I think the major parts of the wait list decision were out of state grad and not the best SAT scores. Now begins the long wait. Davis is really my main and only choice based on loc, but if I don’t get in, 2 years in the local cc will save major $, so it’s not the end of the world :wink:

Waitlisted
UC GPA 4.08
New SAT 1410 ACT 30
A few ECs
Pretty bad essays
So that’s it. I got waitlisted, but it’s definitely not an end of world. Even it’s not my first choice, nor has it been. Now let’s waiting for UCSB.

is everyone regina?

Congrats to everyone accepted and good luck to those waitlisted! :smiley:
Accepted :slight_smile:
Psych major on Muir Campus
Unweighted GPA: 3.9/4.0
Weighted GPA 4.6/5.0
10 APs
Old SAT: 1980
New SAT: 1400
Class Rank: 7%
Out-of-state
Essays seemed good in my opinion
Concentrated extracurriculars and summer activities

Download Aggie Flair: https://www.ucdavis.edu/admissions/undergraduate/im-an-aggie/aggie-flair/freshman

i think so

@charcoalatey2021 do you mean at UCSD?

Official class of 2021 Davis-

http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/university-california-davis/1970308-uc-davis-class-of-2021-discussion-decisions.html#latest

Accepted to CS
4.27 UC GPA
3.95 UW GPA
31 ACT

Congratulations Regina!

In state D Accepted
Communication Major
Regents Scholarship and Honors
GPA 4.3
Go Ags