***** uc davis class of 2021 applicant thread *****

I hadn’t heard this either.

What would be my chances if I have a UC GPA of 4.19 and 3.93 UW? I also got a 30 on the ACT and have somewhat strong EC’s (President of American Cancer Society Club, volunteer at local hospital). I applied as a Bio major

2,500 new seats this year.

@ushera303 Find out in a few days :slight_smile:

Does anyone know what the requirements are to get into the honors program is? My sibling got into it a few years ago and I want to know how good my chances would be

What is the likelihood of decisions coming out tomorrow??

Will know more at 3:01pm

good luck to everyone tomorrow ! :slight_smile: (if tomorrow really is the decision date anyways!)

I think they come out tonight? Not sure, just check at 12 am

just checked nothing there :frowning: @BhadBhabie

:frowning: same when I called this morning they said check today so…? I’m hoping I can get in, it’s my dream school

what major did u apply as

i applied polisci

my counselor told me to apply to school of agriculture because it has the highest acceptance rates out of all of them. Do you know where to find the stats by major? I found them for every UC besides UC Davis

@BhadBhabie wait, so you called UCD and they confirmed the decisions would be coming out today?! :slight_smile:

I’ve tried to find the states by major before…it looks like they don’t publish them. I’ll keep looking though!

yep! :slight_smile:

If you need Irvines I have it

@BhadBhabie Oh, that’s so exciting! I’ve been wanting to call them but I couldn’t work up the nerve. :smiley:

I’m homeschooled with a 4.6 gpa, 6 APs so far with all fives and five more this year, 1550/34 SAT/ACT, and over 900 hours of community service plus outstanding ECs. My dream is vet school, and I want to get in so badly. I was notified early of my acceptance at berkeley so I could apply for Regents, but I just can’t wait for Davis!

^ With stats like that it’s hard NOT to get into UCDavis LMAOO

@Towels I sure hope so!! I just know it’s always kind of iffy with the UCs, but UCD has been my dream since my regular visits to the arboretum as a kid…

1550/34 ACT is EXTREMELY hard to be rejected by UCD with. Trust me man~