***** uc davis class of 2021 applicant thread *****

Hey y’all! I just called the UC Davis admissions office and, like for the last two years, they have an automated recording saying decisions will be released beginning at 5:00 pm today. The past two years they have come out earlier than that, so keep checking regularly!!

Also I forgot to mention my SAT iis earlier. 800 in French in 9th grade and 790 Bio E senior year. I hope this makes my chance even higher. So excited!!

Let the stressfestivities begin

@HaileyButterfly You’re awesome! Thank you! ^:)^

good luck everyone! and remember that if this doesnt work out it’s not over

do all UC post decisions at 3 pm? not 5 pm?

Davis said they will be released at 5 but it’s always been earlier so think of it is “by 5” I guess

Do all decisions come out at 3 or in waves after 3? (Or whatever time they come out)

When I looked at the thread from last year it looked like they all came out at once. Not sure though.

What are my chances at regent scholarship? 7.5 grand a year is something out of a dream. :0

Don’t know my UC GPA=> 4.0 UW, 7 APs(all 5s) 13 college courses(got 5 As last quarter) senior year
35/36 GPA
President/Software Lead of my School Robotics Team
AIME Qualifier
A bunch of other stuff that I listed but is less important like a couple hundred service hours etc. etc.

@mafi4rmy It sounds like you are definitely in the running. Regents eligibility is determined holistically so other factors such as essays and SATs definitely play in as well. I think my essays and community service were what got me regents at Berkeley, as well as my test scores. I’m hoping for regents at Berkeley too! Good luck!

Will UC Davis send out an e-mail today at 3PM to indicate that our portal has been updated? A few people have said that for a lot of UC’s if you don’t receive an e-mail the day of, you most likely recieved a rejection.

My advice is to check your portal for a decision and don’t assume a decision has been made one way or the other until your portal gets updated.

I’m assuming these times are PST right?

Will Regents recipients be notified along with their decision?

Yes^^^

Ack! I couldn’t sleep all last night, and I’m dying of anticipation. Who’s with me?

The SD portal is down but why isn’t Davis’?

I can’t get into my portal, but I’m pretty sure I’ve been able to before. I’ve reset my password MULTIPLE times just today trying to get in and it’s very frustrating that I can’t. Any solutions?

I check my portal all the time. It let me login a few minutes ago

West coast time?