UC Davis Class of 2027 Official Thread

My son received this email on December 8th, so it might have been sent to you at just the wrong time. You could contact admissions. The email had instructions to set up the portal using his student ID (included in the email).

Thanks. Sounds like I missed it. I will contact them Monday.

My daughter is in her 3rd year at Davis and loves it. The Sacramento airport is only about 20 minutes away. There’s a free bus called the Yolobus that goes there from the school. I was initially worried about that too, but it is very convenient and a nice airport.

7 Likes

Playing the guessing/investigative game… If the results are likely on Friday,10th March, wouldn’t the counselor intimation go out already as they did last year? Any thoughts admins?

1 Like

@Gumbymom Historically since last 4 years has the decision always come out on second friday?

1 Like

No, Historically the decisions have not come out on the 2nd Friday of March.
Here are the dates for the last 3 years.

2022: Friday March 11 (edited)
2021: Thursday March 18
2020: Thursday March 12 (edited)

2 Likes

I was hoping Davis would post by this Friday since I thought they posted results on March 11 last year.

3 Likes

I believe it was on March 11 in 2022. But who knows if that’s what it will be this year. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

I edited last years date from March 18 to March 11, 2022 oops. UCD use to notify applicants the specific date in which they would post their decisions but this has not been the case for the last few years.

1 Like

Thank you for the clarification. Fingers crossed for this Friday. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Is the counter at UC Fall 2023 Admission Results | College Confidential
based on last year’s date?

2 Likes

I called AO last week and they said Mid-March so I suspect it will be next week and not this week but I would also love it to be the 11th:) and the guy said they would roll out all decisions on one day throughout the day depending on your major. Not all at one time.

1 Like

UC Berkeley decisions will become available at Mon March 30, 2023 (confirmed by counselor email sent from the campus on January 31, 2023).

UC Davis All decisions will likely become available on March 10, 2023 based on last year’s decision date.

UC Irvine A batch of early decisions may be released in early March; rest of the decisions will likely become available (may be on a rolling basis) starting March 17, 2023 based on previous years’ decision date range.

UCLA All decisions will likely become available on March 17 or March 24, 2023 based on previous years’ decision dates.

UC Merced Decisions began rolling out at UC Merced Connect on March 1, 2023.

UC Riverside Decisions began rolling out at MyUCR on March 1, 2023.

UC San Diego All decisions will likely become available on March 17 or March 24, 2023 based on previous years’ decision dates.

UC Santa Barbara All decisions will become available on March 21, 2023 (confirmed). UC

UC Santa Cruz A batch of early decisions was released on February 27, 2023; rest of the decisions will likely become available (may be on a rolling basis) before mid-March based on previous years’ decision date range.

source Ms. Sun

1 Like

@Gumbymom @CADREAMIN How accurate is Ms. Sun estimate been? Thanks.

I got confirmation that UC Irvine decisions will come out on 3/17 from the school.

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

By looking at the trend this year for UC admission decisions (UCB early, UCSC early, UCR Rolling and UCM), UCD should come later part of this week. Will not be surprised if they come out earlier than this Friday. Looks like UCs (even other universities) are better prepared this year to handle the increased volume of applications.

4 Likes

Why can’t schools just declare their decision date? How hard can it be!

5 Likes

Why is it “likely” to be the same as last year when it’s been all over the map in the last few years with no pattern? It would be just as accurate to predict closer to March-16-17 since there’s more data points for that.

Those usually use last year’s data and are just guesses. Even once the colleges send out official times they are not always updated quickly on the CC calendar so I wouldn’t invest too much stock in it.

2 Likes