UC Davis Freshman Class of 2026 Discussion

Does anyone know when UCDavis will release Transfer admissions? Sorry there is no transfer thread.

After Freshman, most likely next month.

My daughter was waitlisted at UDub and she was seriously devastated because she was hoping for a new cold-weather wardrobe lol- we’re from SoCal
But Davis would require sweaters right?:joy::crossed_fingers:t2:

3 Likes

I created a thread for UCD transfer students here: UC Davis Fall 2022 Transfer Thread

1 Like

And rain boots!

1 Like

The website has been updated and is ready for new admits. UC Davis is a great school! Good luck everyone!

8 Likes

Davis will see extreme heat and cold winters. Rain is similar to SoCal so no issues there. Summer in Davis = Summer in SoCal and Winter = Winter temp in SoCal - 10 degress (and breeze)

2 Likes

I don’t have portal access, so I am counting on you all to let me know when they post!

4 Likes

Can we agree to step away from this and not check our portals or emails until after we turn the clocks ahead on Sunday?

Why? I think decisions are coming any minute now.

3 Likes

What I remember is a video saying something “the result is out, check your portal”. The page your referred to is more like where you go after you find out your are admitted.

Is the result out today?

1 Like

i think

1 Like

probably they just updated the website according to the link above.

They said it would be out BY 3/11. It has been on a Thursday the past three years, so we are guessing today! Last year it was a Thursday at 2:30 pm.

2 Likes

It was a joke. I miss the spring of ‘87, checking my mailbox for big or small envelopes from the colleges I applied to.

9 Likes

i’m so nervous plz god let me in to this school :pray::pray::pray::pray:

12 Likes

I hope you do!

3 Likes

DW. You will be OK.Good Luck!

2 Likes

With how nervous I am, they better be releasing decisions today :joy:

5 Likes