UC Davis Freshman Class of 2026 Waitlist/Appeal Discussion

MY SON WAS JUST ACCEPTED INTO DAVIS OFF THE WAITLIST!!!

Environmental Science and Management
In state
Email and portal update around 2:30 this afternoon
Has till May 12 to respond

(no word from financial aid or anything yet - are we supposed to make a decision without it?)

15 Likes

just got in for environmental policy analysis and planning!

8 Likes

Just got in for chemistry

6 Likes

Does Davis send multiple batches of WL decisions a day? Or will the next time they send decisions be in 7 days after the WL deadline?

Waitlist admit patterns vary from year to year depending upon how many spots are available so there is no point in trying to guess.

1 Like

S just accepted for political science. In-state.

6 Likes

Congratulations to your son. If you have any questions about UCD’s Environmental Science and Management major, do not hesitate to ask/PM. My older son is a UCD ESM graduate.

3 Likes

Oh! I knew you had a son who went there but I didn’t know that it was the same major – yes, I will send one! thank you!

1 Like

I just got in off of the waitlist for Environmental Policy Analysis and Planning!! Now very torn between it and UCSC…

6 Likes

repost

7 Likes

Instate of OOS? :slight_smile: Congrats!

In state

1 Like

That’s awesome! I’ve been waiting to see some good news for him. Congratulations.

2 Likes

Thank you so much – this forum as been so helpful in such a sad and stressful time. I am just so thrilled for him that he finally got the college acceptance he so badly wanted (confetti in the portal haha)

12 Likes

Omg yay!!! So happy for you and your son! So glad there was a happy ending for you!

3 Likes

I’m really bummed that my daughter didn’t choose Davis. Best of luck to all you Aggies!! So excited for you all!!!

2 Likes

Thank you – what a great feeling, we needed some great news – he’s completely elated.

8 Likes

My in state son was just admitted off of the waitlist into Science and Technology Studies

13 Likes

D off the waitlist today for History, in state, bay area. Not sure if she will accept yet. Another big decision!

5 Likes

Us too in Anthropology! Wow now another decision. Planning a trip up in the next few days. Congrats to you all!

5 Likes