UC Davis or UC Irvine?

<p>I’ve already chosen UC Irvine for college in the fall, but I was wondering which school’s CLS program is better. I’m majoring in Microbiology&Immunlogy with a concentration in Microbiology, and will be applying to one of the CLS training programs after I get my bachelor’s degree.</p>

<p>Does anyone know how the two schools differ/are similar to one another in regards to the program?</p>

<p>Davis is considered stronger academically compared to Irvine. I’d imagine it’s CLS training program would also be better, but I don’t know tbh. </p>

<p>Although UCD is academically ranked higher than UCI, I think either school would be fine for the CLS programs. As long as you take the required courses to apply for the CLS programs, it should not matter which school you go for undergrad. I work with CLS’s that have graduated from both schools and I can say that neither is better or worse than the other. Since you have committed to UCI, enjoy your time and then apply to UCD’s CLS program for a change of pace. If you plan to work in the SoCal area, you may want to stay with UCI since it will be easier to make job connections in the immediate area. </p>