UC Davis Portal Astrology

https:// imgur. com/a/DGG5HPP (sorry it will not let me link)

I get this immediately after clicking the “Register Now” button. Whatever. We’ll see in like 4 hours I guess

have you tried loggin on with your ucdavis account, and not your slate account?

https://my.ucdavis.edu/

No idea what a Slate account is? As far as I know I used the Davis account. Another possibility is because I have an applicant account at Davis, as well as a student account with the @ucdavis.edu email and everything, the system is just bugging out for me. We’ll see

That seems highly possible

1 Like

I got the same message (applicant). Rejected?

1 Like

yes, its an eamil issue. The error message you posted shows that it’s trying with slate account. You may want to try incognito window with your ucdavis account and that should give you same message like everyone else. So bottomline, you are still in the game. good luck!

I did open an incognito tab and logged in with my applicant account. Idk. We’ll see in 4 hours anyway!

1 Like

It doesn’t let me register for Aggie day. Got the message below. Idk if it means anything.

1 Like

Just to confirm, you are a fall 2023 applicant?

Want to confirm since some have tried this but aren’t applicants.

Yeah I’m a fall 2023 applicant. I don’t know if it means anything or not…

This should be the message for everyone as they corrected that glitch.

3 Likes

Do you have the same thing?

Check post #74. Applicants that were able to register earlier today cannot now.

1 Like

On post 74 they can still access a map along with the information but I can’t… Has registration been completely shut off as of now and do people have the same message?

Is anyone still able to register? Just confirming.

Yes it’s really for everyone even if they registered within that short timeframe. Those who register can go back and confirm this.

Tried again and getting same message as you now. Seems like they changed something from this morning.

However, previously was able to get much farther and actually register (note: I did not register)

Interesting… because I didn’t try to register earlier today so I don’t know if I would be able to or not. As of now it doesn’t let me.

No because only that page shows up. I’m quite sure if the UCD did accept the student and said student tried it, they would see the same page. They really fixed it quite quickly. I’m just now wondering how this glitch even occurred.