UC Davis test scores don't match?

Hi, when I did my UC apps, I sent all of my ACT scores. (wasn’t sure if I was supposed to send all or just one)
For most of UC’s like UCSD, Cal and UCL, when I created an account for their website, it showed “ACT/SAT scores received”. However, for UC Davis, it displayed a table titled “official score” and displayed actual scores for one of the tests that I sent, and it is not the one that I reported.

So basically what I’m saying is that the test I self reported was taken in February, and the test that appears on the website is the one I took in September. Since I sent all of my scores, is the website just displaying the first score that they received? Will the admission officers will see them as not matching also or will they see all the tests?

Thank you.

UC’s require either all ACT or all SAT scores. They will take the highest score from a single sitting. If you self-reported your highest total score and it is not showing up in the application portal, I would double check with ACT to make sure they sent the official score and check with UCD admissions to make sure they received that score. My older son had only 1 of 2 scores showing up in his portal and there was a upload problem which admissions and ACT both resolved after he contacted them.

I’ve contacted the general UC admission center since UCD service is closed until January for winter break, and the they said they have received all the scores. So I assume it’s just UCD problem not ACT. @Gumbymom