UC Decision Dates 2018

Does anyone have any specific decision dates for each UC?

Not all release dates are confirmed but are expected based on past 3-4 years, some were posted on the schools portal for the applicant: (not including possible earlier notification for some schools like UCSB, UCI,UCB for regents or honors):
UC Riverside - starting March 1 and rolling thereafter
UC Davis & UC San Diego - Typically ~Fri. March 9 but could be early the following week. When UCD and UCSD release, they do so all at once (Acceptance, Waitlist, Rejection)
UC Irvine - Thu. March 15 and rolling thereafter (per their applicant portal) consistent with prior years - they tend to release in waves for a few weeks
UC Santa Cruz - Thu. March 15 12am - 7am - scheduled posted on their portal for applicants, releasing acceptances throughout the night starting 12am by letter of last name in batches. They release all at once, acceptance, waitlist, rejection.
UCLA - Probably Fri. March 16 at 5pm - they release all at once as well.
UC Santa Barbara - Their portal said Tues March 21
don’t know about UC Merced

UC Berkeley is saying March 29

And UC Merced will be from March 1st to 3rd.

shook

Found this link
http://admission.universityofcalifornia.edu/counselors/files/campus-notification-schedule-2018.pdf

I am told UCI has started to notify some students that they were admitted.
Is this true?

@socalman yes

@socalman Yes.

So did UC Santa Cruz.

Do they notify by email? Or do we go into the UC school portal to check?

@brianna910 They notify by email but you should probably still check your individual school portals.

UC Davis’ website says freshman decisions will be out on April 7

@itsyaboiUCLA what the heck

I think that is when Decision Davis is.
Which is the day for admitted students, not for decisions.
Also, I am assuming Davis comes out tomorrow?
And San Diego comes on next Friday, coincidentally on the same day Los Angeles?

I’ve heard that both UCD and UCSD both come out tomorrow, but from past years they actually came around the 15th

It’s the 9th and UC Davis hasn’t answered. I think Uc’s are gonna answer later on than the normal because there are so many more applicants than the past year

@itsyaboiUCLA That is for transfer students

@profwaifu Davis came out on March 10th last year.

Davis is out