UC Decision Release Dates

<p>What are the dates that each Campus releases decisions, and by what method?</p>

<p>Thanks!</p>

<p>UC Berkeley -
UC Los Angeles -
UC San Diego -
UC Davis -
UC Irvine -
UC Santa Barbara -
UC Santa Cruz -
UC Merced -
UC Riverside -</p>

<p>UCR came out with decisions like in February.</p>

<p>Berkeley - 26th</p>

<p>Santa Barbara - 17th (some applicants notified already)</p>

<p>On davis's web-site it says to start checking your my admissions page on the 15th, so march 15th for davis. Since i'm a transfer student I'm going to hear a little bit later than freshmans, but for UCLA i got it saying late april for me......uc san diego and irvine both say mid march</p>

<p>I called davis with a question about my app and they told me they've made the decisions already and are going to mail them this coming week (march 8-14). the decisions should be posted online before you receive the mail</p>

<p>mail? so no e-mail before hand?</p>

<p>they email you when your status is available online</p>

<p>do you happen to know if thats for transfer students as well? or just freshmans, or didn't ask?</p>

<p>didnt ask bout transers, sorry :(</p>

<p>it's okay, hopefully we get to hear around the same time. I'm not too worried about it though. I learned my experience waiting for cal poly haha. Goodluck to everybody though.</p>

<p>I would like UCI to come out with their decision already</p>

<p>Blah, I wonder when UCSD will announce.</p>

<p>UCLA and UCB are about the same time.</p>

<p>Ms</a>. Sun's Admissions Guide to Highly Selective California Public Universities - Freshman Decision Timeline
This website has some good info. on the UC's mainly Berkeley and UCLA, but just go to it. It'll tell you when you'll find out about your acceptance. Have fun and good luck everyone! : ]]</p>

<p>UC Berkeley - Online March 26
UC Los Angeles - Online around March 15
UC San Diego - Online around March 15
UC Davis - Online early March (almost always within the first week of March)
UC Irvine - Online
UC Santa Barbara, UC Santa Cruz, UC Merced, UC Riverside - Online "mid-February. The decisions come in couple of waves but may continue to trickle to the end of March. So give them until then to make a decision before you freak out."</p>

<p>Source: Ms</a>. Sun's Admissions Guide to Highly Selective California Public Universities - Freshman Decision Timeline
P.S. The link above is an excellent resource for UC info. You should check it out! And good luck on getting in to your colleges! : ]]</p>

<p>I won't quarrel with the information you provide Agenalay, except to point out that some of the information you posted is out of date. For example, Davis has not released decisions -- and it is already March 10. </p>

<p>Davis is expected March 11 or 12 or 13 and 14. UCLA is widely expected to release around March 19 Thursday. UCSD is on track for March 15. UCSB is scheduled for March 17. And UCI is water-torture -- dribbling out a few hundred admits every night through March 28 -- with all rejects saved for last. The geniuses at Irvine's admission office think this system serves them well. Oh well......</p>

<p>Just got an e-mail from ucsb sayin the 16th at 3pm</p>

<p>3pm PST, right?</p>

<p>This is the U of California. What other time zone is there????? We are clearly the center of the universe here, so PDT it is (not PST).</p>

<p>lol, my bad.</p>