UC decisions out tomorrow!

<p>Ms. Sun, you do an awesome job of pulling together all the information. Thank you for posting!</p>

<p>I applied to UCI, UCD, UCB, & UCLA.
Already got into UCI & UCD.
Hella surprised cause my stats are really low.
As for UCB and UCLA, I doubt I’ll even get in.
But w/e. Irvine or Davis!!! Hell YEA!</p>

<p>hey sean are you an elc somehow, or… just lucky?</p>

<p>Sigh, first day of March. Let the freaking out begin.</p>

<p>thanks Ms Sun =] sorry for not crediting, i knew i got the information from a trustworthy site but i forgot which one so i assumed it was the UC website</p>

<p>@seanfreaky congrats! =] i applied there too, still waiting on decisions</p>

<p>I only wish the UC website has all of this information. It’s a pain to dig up all the links and time lines from every campus. If the admissions office was any more vague about when the decisions are supposed to come out, there wouldn’t be any words coming out of their mouths!</p>

<p>UCB is march 25 :slight_smile: <em>says so on my supplemental questionaire :D</em></p>

<p>Yes, if you log into myBerkeley, it says the admission decision will be available March 25.</p>

<p>it’s a good thing that mid march is in two weeks…so much better then waiting three months.</p>

<p>UCLA is a week before Berkeley, so it should come out on March 18.</p>

<p>UC Santa Barbara web portal is now saying March 22nd</p>

<p>I’m beginning to get nervous about now, can’t wait till i just get a yes or no and my anxiousness is over haha</p>

<p>haha @dkdkdk i know what you mean. when you get your first acceptace it’s SO relieving. hang in there! =]</p>

<p>yeah thanks kwon, I got into LA and you’re definitely right about how much relief one acceptance brings :slight_smile: haha</p>

<p>So far I have been accepted to UCR, UCSB, and UC Irvine, but I got waitlisted by Davis!
I am so confused about what to write in the “200 word response” for waitlisted applicants.</p>