UC decisions

What are the official dates (or times) in march that decisions are sent out for each campus?!
UCB
UCLA
UCSB
UCSD
UCSC
UCR
UCD
UCM
UCI

Any other important dates? Thank you!

I think march 31st but not sure

There is another thread that has UCSC and UCSB decision dates. UCI is rolling starting Early March.

http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/university-california-general/1948877-uc-decision-dates-2017.html

About 3 to 4 years ago, UCR acceptances went out in late January. UCM and UCSC in mid to late Feb. I don’t know if if rejections were sent the same time or not. Older son was accepted to all 3.

These were the decision dates last year, so expect them to be similar for this year:

Campus: Freshman.

Riverside: Early March (rolling thereafter)
Merced: March 4 (rolling thereafter))
Irvine: March 16 (rolling thereafter)
Santa Cruz: March 15
Davis March 11
Santa Barbara: March 21
San Diego: March 11
Los Angeles: March 18
Berkeley: March 24

Does anyone know why UCI didn’t list or allow one to choose to major in Biology this year?? I applied to 4 UCs, and the other three let me select Biology as a major. Biology wasn’t even listed as a choice for UCI. Did anyone else have this experience? Did they get too many bio. majors last year or something?

ACCEPTED Major:Pre-math/Applied Sciences ACT:23 GPA:3.5 Out of State !!! I’m as shocked as you are. My stats are probably the bottom 1% lol but hey I GOT IN!!!