Uc elc: Help asap please!

<p>hey guys, </p>

<p>so i am an ELC candidate for UC admissions, but i never got anything besides the first two intial letters telling you about log-in information. apparently, everyone else in my school got letters from the UC they are guaranteed to telling them that if they apply to that UC, they will get the acceptance. unfortuantely, i didnt get any letters, and i didnt even know that we were supposed to get letters because it never indicated anywhere (website, letter, counselor, etc) that we were supposed to get something, so i could have called before the due date. now i have only applied to a couple of the UC’s (application period is closed), and im scared im not going to get an admission. does anoyne have this problem? did all elc candidates get the letters in the mail telling them which school they are guaranteed to? PLEASE HELP! </p>

<p>~very nervous :/</p>

<p>On the assumption you completed your testing (SAT or ACT plus 2 SAT subject tests) and all the A-G requirements, you are guaranteed to: UCD, UCI, UCM, UCR and UCSB. If you applied to one of them, you will be admitted.
<a href="http://www.universityofcalifornia.edu/educators/counselors/resources/materials/CC_2008/08_Fresh_Matrix.pdf%5B/url%5D"&gt;http://www.universityofcalifornia.edu/educators/counselors/resources/materials/CC_2008/08_Fresh_Matrix.pdf&lt;/a> (See pages 3 and 4, column 1)
Campuses that are not guaranteed for ELC: UCB, UCLA and UCSD. UCSC does not guarantee, but strongly considers ELC. Good luck!</p>

<p>Most, not all, candidates received letters or postcards (Riverside). The info was sent bulk rate, so there is no guarantee it actually gets delivered by the USPS; all bukl mail IS supposed to be delivered, but my postman tells me that in an election cycle, the election mailers MUST be delivered and have priority. All other bulk mail sits. (Of course, that could just be out local processing center.) </p>

<p>As long as you used the log-in info and the elc number is printed on your app (check your hardcopy) you will be fine.</p>

<p>You also want to make sure that the letter you received stated that you are qualified for admission through the ELC program and not anything else. All students reviewed for ELC received an ELC number; the number alone doesn't mean that you are ELC so read the letter carefully.</p>