Uc Girls And Parties!

<p>How the girls and party life at each UC? What your opinion for the UC like UCSD, davis, berkeley, and UCLA on best girls or/and parties ( including UCSD 6 colleges)?</p>

<p>Berkeley apparently has ugly women, but that shouldn't be a problem for the average CC nerd. As for UCSD, I heard it has some attractive women, but it's apparently a very boring school. As for Davis, and I can say this from first hand experience, it has some pretty hot girls, and some pretty fun parties. I would say, though, that UCLA takes the cake.</p>

<p>how is UCSD boring?? curious</p>

<p>I don't think UCSD is boring but it could be due to the fact that there are two other good colleges in San Diego (SDSU and USD) and the party scenes are over there instead of at UCSD.</p>

<p>
[quote]
I heard it has some attractive women

[/quote]
</p>

<p>where the hell did you hear this?</p>

<p>All the parties in San Diego are in San Diego State/TJ</p>

<p>How about UCSC? UCI?</p>

<p>UCSB = hottest girls and the best parties out of ALL of the UC's</p>

<p>UCSB party school</p>

<p>yep, ucsb is the party school. sd has a dead social scene. berkeley has a killer social life if you want it. no idea about la or davis.</p>

<p>uc davis has a pretty good social scene, mostly fraternities since it's a college town.</p>

<p>you can not ask for hotter girls and the best parties anywhere else but UCSB... what other school in the country can you party on balconies hanging over the ocean?</p>

<p>Alcohol and balconies seems like a bad combo.</p>