World History Ap B/B
11th Grade
American Literature Honors A/A
Spanish Language AP C/B
Precalc Honors B/B
Music Theory AP C/A
Biology AP B/B
US History Ap B/B</p>

<p>I’ve heard that UCS only take 4 weighted classes, which would suck badly for me considering that 9 Weighted Classes up there( 3 Sophomore year, 6 Junior Year).
Weighted without the 4 classes cap would be a 3.7 WGPA
Weighted with the 4 classes would be around a 3.2-3.3 WGPA.
How would they look at my gpa? Also, does it help that I took pretty hard classes for the most part and didn’t just choose really easy simple classes?
I really hope that they don’t do the 4 classes cap because then my chances at Davis/Irvine/SD will go straight down the drain. As a side note, I have a pretty good sat score(2150) and good SAT 2 scores(750 Math2/700 English Literature).</p>

<p>UC's accept only eight semesters of a weighted class in their calculation of your GPA, so this works out to be four AP classes.</p>

<p>The admissions readers will see both your capped and uncapped gpa. But, for admissions eligibility purposes, the capped is the primary consideration.</p>

<p>Your UC GPA is a 3.23 weighted.. CSUMentor</a> - Plan for College - High School Students - GPA Calculator</p>

<p>You can only count in 4 honors classes before 12 grade I believe,(Capped) (8 extra gpa points).</p>

<p>But if you count all your honors/ap classes, you have a 3.55 weighted GPA.. I dont think music theory is an a-g class..</p>

<p>Thats good enough to easily get yourself into UCSC, UCR, and UCM.. But be a challenge to get into UCSB, UCD, and UCI</p>