Uc Gpa

<p>Right now my UC GPA is 3.96
I took a total of 12 semesters of AP/Honors by Junior year and 18 by Senior year, but they cap it at 8. If they didnt cap it, I would be at 4.12. Will they see that I took a lot of Ap/Honor classes and hopefully be more lenient towards my GPA? I am trying for SD/LA/Berkeley. </p>

<p>My SAT scores are 2000 and 800 in math and 780 in chem</p>

<p>If the campus reviews the application for the quality of senior year courses then it should be considered for that. For more information on how UC campuses review the application please see University</a> of California - Counselors</p>

<p>OP:</p>

<p>The UC gpa is capped for the purposes of admissions eligibility. The readers also have access to your uncapped gpa thru end of Jr year. Good luck.</p>

<p>godbreath:
When you fill out the UC application, you will list all the a-g courses you took in 10th-11th grades, the grades you received as well as mark whether they are H or AP. Senior year courses are also listed, with indication of levels. The rigouressness of your courseload has an effect on admissions.</p>

<p>You will list the courses you have completed, in-progress of completing or plan to complete for all four years of high school for freshman. The wonderful thing about the online application for high school courses is that you choose your high school and pick the courses off of that "a-g" course list. The courses that are marked as UC-approved courses will already me marked as so. So, for example, you might see English 11, English 11 H and English 11 AP. You need to make sure to pick the correct English course you are taking.</p>