UC Irvine Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

There’s a lot of essays to write and not even know if you’re going to be accepted…

5 Likes

I did the Creativity and Entrepreneurship Scholarship and I had to make a whole deck just to get a chance in admission. It’s pretty sucky. All we can do is hope for the best…

2 Likes

Hi! How did you know which scholarships you actually applied for? It seemed that there were just 11 prompts and you answered the ones that applied to you? So scared I did something wrong now :weary:

Should the acceptances start coming in starting today since it is March 1?

There were two kinds of scholarships on the app. The general ones (the ones you did the Short Answer Prompts for) and the departmental ones. I opted in for a departmental business one, however, there was also one for research and some other stuff.

Let’s hope they do.

Holy cow. Where did you see the departmental links? Think I messed this one up

Scholarship Section 6 allowed you to do additional scholarships.

Do the bulk of decisions come out on the first or just a small wave? Don’t know how it was last year.

Thank you!

1 Like

Campus-Wide Honors is likely this week if I were to guess. Last year it was late February for Honors. RD came out March 20th last year. Regents emails were around the 9th.

5 Likes

Good to know. Thanks!

1 Like

thaks

Do all regents get the honors?

No, they’re separate to my knowledge.

are admissions starting to come out today ?

We don’t know. We’re all playing the waiting game right now.

2 Likes

tik tok tik tok tik tok tik tik tik tok tik tok tik tok…

1 Like

I thought UCs were 3/13 or 3/16 or something like that. Have you heard something different?

Not all UCs are at the same time. Based off last year Irvine would be the on the 19th. Every school has their own date to make announcements.