UC Irvine Class of 2027 Official Thread

Thank you so much!

Does UCI provide any merit based scholarship ? Do we have to fill the FAFSA for it ?

1 Like

Merit based scholarships do not require the FASFA but all are highly competitive which is true for all the UC’s.

The UCI Distinguished Scholarships are the Regents’ Scholarship and Chancellor’s Excellence Scholarship. No application is needed for these scholarships, as the UCI Admissions Office automatically considers all new students based on their UC common application.
The UCI Campuswide Scholarships are scholarships designed to serve our diverse student population. These scholarships consider things such as: academic excellence, leadership experience, community service experience, overcoming adversity, and financial need.

2 Likes

Does UCI release their admissions in batches or all at once?

UCI has changed their decision timeline many times over the years. They used to do rolling batches. Here is the 2022 timeline:

CHP admits March 11, 2022. The rest of the Decisions on March 18, 2022.

1 Like

what time would decisions come out today if they do

It should be around 3 pm based off of previous years. It probably won’t be any earlier if it comes out today.

1 Like

If you don’t end up being admitted will you be notified same day acceptances go out.

2 Likes

I saw someone posted last year’s timeline on the UCSD forum:

7 Likes

Yes, I have. I work here. :wink:

5 Likes

What are you all getting when u log into this?: Current Applicants
(It’s the celebrate UCI thing)

Mine says page inactive. Also, my checklist is gone and replaced by a “terms and conditions” thing

This page is inactive for me.

2 Likes

Also inactive. The checklist has only had terms and conditions since November as far as I can remember. UCSD has residency stuff in their checklist. Is that what you are thinking of?

1 Like

I think this might mean something since I was seeing a “you must be admitted” earlier

If I remember correctly, there were 2-3 things in my checklist. Application, terms and conditions, and something else too. I could be wrong

1 Like

So what do you all mean inactive? Like is there nothing else but the terms and conditions showing ?

Yes

The posted link has an error message that says " Error

This page is inactive."

2 Likes

Oh i havent gotten that yet is that a bad sign?

what does it show for u?