UC letters saying they received your app

<p>did any of you guys get your letters yet? because my friend already got his and now im scared</p>

<p>No.... but I got an email from the UCs that gave me a website and Irvine gave me a personal website.</p>

<p>I sent in my application the 25th.</p>

<p>We got one. Applications were submitted about November 27th.</p>

<p>I received mines today! (Submitted App @ 11/28)</p>

<p>Yes, DD received one last week confirming all the UC schools she applied to.</p>

<p>I received mine in mid-November. I sent my application the first day. UCLA has sent me an e-mail for their own site, whereas San Diego and Cal have not.</p>

<p>yea i got a letter from UC saying all the UC's i applied to have received my application. and got emails from ucla, ucsb, ucr and uci</p>

<p>i got letter too but only got emails from ucsb n uci so far</p>

<p>I haven't gotten anything. Should I be worried?</p>

<p>I've only gotten UCI and UCLA. None from Davis, SD, or Berk.</p>

<p>Has anyone gotten any of (UCD,UCSD,UCB,UCLA) besides UCLA?
If so, when was your application complete?</p>

<p>GlueEater, when did you send your app.?</p>

<p>I sent it in Nov 29th, but I thought they get them at the same time.</p>

<p>I also still have my Dec SATs to send in, could that be a factor?</p>

<p>I'm not sure about the SAT, but I'm sure that since yours was sent in later they'll need some extra time to process it. I wouldn't worry yet.</p>

<p>E-mail letters from UC Davis should start going out by the end of this week, December 21, 2007 and continue to be sent through the month of January as we receive applications. Due to the volume of recipients for this initial message, it will take a couple of days to be sent to everyone. Please keep an eye on your trash, junk, spam folders since this message can be incorrectly filtered.</p>

<p>Ok so I have a friend who also took the Dec SATs and she's already got her UCLA email.</p>

<p>GlueEater, did you get your general UC received your application? </p>

<p>For the SAT in December question, no, that doesn't affect receipt of the individual emails from the colleges you applied to. They are incredibly overloaded right now -- have patience, all! </p>

<p>Do as UC Admissions says, and check your spam/junk mail files -- you'll be surprised to see what you find in there.</p>

<p>And, btw, you're all lucky you're getting a response from UCLA this year. Last year we got nada -- maybe we complained about it so much they got smart this year.</p>

<p>I got the email saying the UCs have recieved my app, with my ID and the site to check. Not sure if that's what your talking about.</p>

<p>Yeah, that's what I was talking about. It's all good, no worries.</p>

<p>got from la and i...noting from b,sd, and d</p>

<p>Unfortunately the messages from UC Davis will be postponed from the date I’ve previously posted. Please expect this e-mail message to start being sent early January and no later than the end of January (could be later if you filed your application at the end of December). Don’t forget to continue checking your trash, junk or spam folders since our messages can be improperly filtered. Sorry for any inconvenience this might have caused.</p>