UC letters saying they received your app

<p>Received (oldest--->newest) UCLA, UCI, UCD, Berkeley. Just need to wait for UCSD.</p>

<p>UCLA, UCI, UCSC, UCSB, UCD, waiting on UCSD and Riverside</p>

<p>Received: UCD, UCI, UCB, UCLA.
Waiting for: UCSD.</p>

<p>this worries me....when did you guys submit???</p>

<p>UCLA, UCI, UCSB, UCD (in that order)</p>

<p>Waiting on UCB and UCSD</p>

<p>i only got two letters from ucla and ucirvine</p>

<p>I've been contacted via email by UCLA, UCB, UCI
I've been contacted via mail by UCSC</p>

<p>I haven't been contacted by UCSD at all though yet. Should I be worried? I live in Cali.</p>

<p>Nobody seems to have reported anything from UCSD yet.</p>

<p><a href="http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/university-california-berkeley/443294-have-you-guys-received-your-myberkeleyapplication-details.html%5B/url%5D"&gt;http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/university-california-berkeley/443294-have-you-guys-received-your-myberkeleyapplication-details.html&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p>

<p>Berkeley sent me an e-mail, so that makes for all four I applied to having contacted me.</p>

<p>Yay.</p>

<p>currently received emails from
berkeley, irvine, and davis</p>

<p>emails from Cal/LA/SB not yet SD</p>

<p>same here, no SD.</p>

<p>I just got a letter via snail mail from UCSD.</p>

<p>That means that every UC contacted me, but I never got the actual UC mail. Strange.</p>

<p>What is snail mail? Also, when did you send in your UC app.?</p>

<p>Snail mail = land mail</p>

<p>Sent my UC app the 25th of november.</p>

<p>I received e-mails from Cal and LA. I also received the letter via snail mail from the UC Application Processing Center back in mid-November. (I submitted my application the first day of the filing period, November 1.) Today, I just received a letter via snail mail from SD inviting me to set up an account via TritonLink with them.</p>

<p>I've gotten all the letters, notifications, and confirmations from the UCs that I've applied to!</p>

<p>Hmm ok, thanks, saasaa. I sent mine on the 24th and haven't received anything from UCSD yet... weird...</p>

<p>I've received all my confirmation emails/ UCSD pamphlet. Let the waiting begin!</p>

<p>this really worries me....</p>

<p>haha, same</p>