UC Login issues

<p>yep.</p>

<p>title says it all. (for University of California)</p>

<p>I was working on my application, and was on the family income section, filling out the numbers.</p>

<p>Accidentally closed the internet browser on that section before I got to complete the income section…and now, I cannot login…</p>

<p>Even with the same username and password I have successfully used numerous times before, I still cannot log in.</p>

<p>The website gives me this bullcrap:</p>

<p>! Invalid user name or password. Please try again. (First-time users must log in by clicking ‘begin’ above.)</p>

<p>bbbbbbbbaaaaaaawwww!!!</p>

<p>Are there any solutions to this bloody mess? or do i have to restart the whole application for the University of California schools AGAIN, under a completely new username?</p>

<p>thanks… lemon</p>

<p>Perhaps try a different browser. If it still doesn’t work, call the UC app central processors’ tech support health desk @ 1-800-964-8820. They’re open until 5pm pacific. And don’t worry, I’m sure it’ll be fine.</p>

<p>different browser wont work. </p>

<p>:&lt;/p>

<p>is it safe to simply redo this all over again with a completely new account?</p>

<p>oh christ reallly now?</p>

<p>what if i could not create a brand new account, and then would be stuck with the “locked” account, thus completely vaporizing any chance of getting into a UC?</p>

<p>Why don’t you call them and describe the problem?</p>

<p>Did you clear cookies and restart?</p>

<p>trying a different browser wouldn’t work; clearing cookies would not work either. :(</p>

<p>is it possible to simply create a brand new account?</p>

<p>Check “caps lock” and “num lock” to be sure your username and password are entered correctly. You still have a month and a half before you have to submit the UC application, so there is no need to panic. Try sending an email to inquire about the problem to any “contact us” kind of link on the log in page.</p>

<p>Here is the contact info for technical questions: </p>

<p>If you are having technical difficulties completing your application, call the Help Desk at (800) 914-8820 (in California) or (925) 808-2150 (outside California) during the hours listed below, or e-mail <a href="mailto:ucpath@ucapplication.net">ucpath@ucapplication.net</a>.</p>

<p>Why are you so set on making a new account?? Take my and alamemom’s advice and call the help desk, ffs! o_O</p>

<p>sent email a while ago, still awaiting a reply. :&lt;/p>

<p>thank you for all the help people!</p>

<p>LEMON</p>

<p>You’ll be fine, don’t stress. Just breathe. :]</p>

<p>NOW I KNOW WHAT I DID WRONG. </p>

<p>(blonde moment.)</p>

<p>Well, all those times, I apparently tried to login using the Semester 2009 login page, not the Semester 2010 page.</p>

<p>Big mistake on my part. I have logged in successfully now.</p>

<p>Then again, WHY THE F_____ the UC system still has their 2009 semester login page up? esp. as first result when i google “UC Application login”??</p>

<p>Who knows…</p>

<p>thank you all for all your help (however vain it might have turned out :\ sorry)</p>

<p>Lemon</p>

<p>Congratulations! Thanks for coming back and letting us know how it turned out. Good luck with the application!</p>