UC Mid-year report

<p>Do the UC’s make their decisions only on Sophmore and Junior year grades or do they also request a mid-year report to see the first semester grades of senior year?</p>

<p>they don't request mid-year reports.</p>

<p>It's true that they don't, but Cal and UCLA give you a supplemental to fill out if they feel that you are a borderline applicant, and can't decide quite yet whether to accept you or not based on the application you filled out in November. In the supplemental, they give you another personal statement question and ask for a mid-year report (not an official one, you just fill it out yourself). I received one and I would advise you to take your senior year seriously in case you receive one of these.</p>

<p>Yeah I received a supp. q. too and had to report my fall semester grades. . . . Guess it worked, and as chemical relapse says, take senior year seriously. I'm seeing on different UC boards here threads about seniors getting D's and getting their admission revoked; plus there was a big article in the LA Times about this a week or so ago.</p>