UC Payment Issues - Please help!

<p>Hello CC!
So there has just been a huge mistake. When I was checking out my UC application submission, I had to input my credit card information. I had to do this twice because each time I apparently failed the “Address Verification” checkpoint. So when I entered the page where I inputted my information the third time, before I even put in my information, a pop-out told me of an “Error” and I was forced to sign out. Once I signed back in, I could not go back to the checkout page and I was forced to go to a page where I explained what went wrong during the payment transaction. So I submitted my UC application without technically paying. However, on my UC “Fees and Payments” page, it says I have a pending “Credit Card Payment” of 140, despite not actually paying.</p>

<p>Has anyone else experienced this type of problem, and how can I fix it? I know that the website says to please wait 2-3 days for checking the status of the payment, but I want to make absolutely sure! Is there anyway I can just pay the application fee through some other means? </p>