UC Payment option not working?

I was on the submission process part and it said the payment options were next but before it could load it timed out and I could only submit my application w/o payment. Now when I try to add the payment, there is no place to do it as it says “pending” check back in 2-3 days. But it is November 30th the deadline. When does payment need to be submitted by?

I’d contact UC right now. They are on twitter ( username: UC_Apply) Or you could call them?

For what it is worth? I just went to twitter to see if others were having this problem. They are. Someone tweeted at UC asking about this.

Someone else also posted about this too. The site must be overwhelmed with last minute applications.

UCs are raking it in … last year UCLA alone has 100,000+ applications, at $70 a pop, that’s more than $7 mil right there.

With everyone’s time and the necessary infrastructure, there’s a bit of cost to carefully consider each one.

This is what UC just tweeted : “Applicants who are experiencing difficulty in submitting credit card payments are instructed to select “Check (by mail)” as their method of payment & complete submission of their app. Applicants can return to the application in a couple of days to submit the credit card payment.”